Do you have a dozen different cleaning supplies under your bathroom
cabinet, crowding your limited storage space? Most of them probably
contain harmful chemicals, and some may not even work that well for
cleaning stubborn dirt.
Replace multiple bathroom cleaning supplies with a single product
that cleans bowls and basins without strong fumes or corrosive
WHY IT’S SAFER
• Effectively removes dirt and stains without harmful chemicals,
leaving surfaces clean and residue-free.
• Organic salts and citric acid replace strong corrosive acids, such as
• Phosphate-free and contains biodegradable ingredients.
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2 and made from 25% OceanBound
Plastic, helping to keep plastic waste from reaching our waterways.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE ABOUT BATHROOM CLEANER
• Quickly brings porcelain, tubs, tile and floors to a sparkling shine,
with minimal effort.
• Clings to vertical surfaces to penetrate deeply for a fast, effortless
• Removes hard water deposits, rust, soap scum, urine salts and more.
• Cleans and descales efficiently and eliminates sources of odors.
• One product does it all, saving you money and valuable under-thecounter storage space!
• No APEs (alkyl phenol ethoxylates).
• Product not tested on animals.
• No animal-derived ingredients.
• Safe for septic systems.
• Synthetic fragrance-free.
HOW TO USE
• Toilets: Squirt a light stream over the inside bowl area, spreading
around the bowl and under the rim with the Ergonomic Toilet Brush.
Allow to work 3 to 5 minutes then flush clean. Wipe bowl exterior and
seat with a Norwex cloth.
• Other non-stone surfaces: For general cleaning, dilute 1 oz. of
Bathroom Cleaner with 7 oz. of water in a Forever Bottle with
Sprayer. Spray entire area, scrub as needed, rinse and wipe clean.
• Always test on an inconspicuous place before using.
• Do not store diluted products for prolonged periods.
Do not use on natural stone surfaces, marble, aluminum, zinc, tin, brass or surfaces with
Purified Water/Eau/Aqua; C9-11 Pareth 6 (Synthetic) (Surfactant); Sodium
C10-16 Alkylbenzenesulfonate (Synthetic) (Surfactant); Citric Acid (Plantbased) (Cleaner); Sodium Xylenesulphonate (Synthetic) (Surfactant);
Urea Monohydrochloride (Synthetic) (Anti-scaling agent); Tetrasodium
Glutamate Diacetate (Plant-based) (Chelator); Blue Colorant (Synthetic)
• Dip half of a dull penny into a small container of Bathroom Cleaner
for a few seconds and then lift it out. Guests become Customers
when they see how quickly and effectively this product works!
DID YOU KNOW
• “Scale” or limescale, also known as calcium carbonate, is the milky
white substance that can collect around faucets and drains. It results
from mineral deposits left by hard water, and it’s difficult to remove
without using abrasives, which could damage the finish of the
surface. The natural organic salts and citric acid in Bathroom Cleaner
make it just right for the job!
• Bathroom Scrub Mitt • Toilet Spray
• Descaler • Ergonomic Toilet Brush and Holder