Most descalers contain large quantities of harmful chemicals. They
can burn surfaces and damage the environment as they break down
unsightly limescale, calcium and rust deposits.
Norwex Descaler is both highly effective and environmentally friendly.
It provides heavy-duty cleaning – in just a few minutes, without
WHY IT’S SAFER
• USDA certified 86% biobased content from plants and other
• Non-flammable and contains no aerosol propellants.
• Safe for septic tanks.
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2 and made from 25% OceanBound
Plastic, helping to keep plastic waste from reaching our waterways.
• SLS • SLES • Triclosan
• Parabens • Phthalates • PEGs
• Synthetic dyes • Synthetic fragrances • Gluten
WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LOVE
• Works well on a variety of surfaces including porcelain, ceramic,
fiberglass, stainless steel, aluminum, vinyl and plastic.
• Removes water marks from glass, tile and hardware where water has
evaporated, leaving minerals to stain the surface.
• Safe for use on coffeepots.
• Product not tested on animals.
HOW TO USE
• Spray Descaler on the surface, and let it sit for five to ten minutes.
• Wipe off with a damp EnviroCloth® or Bathroom Scrub Mitt before
the surface dries. For heavier stains, repeat the process.
• Always test on an inconspicuous place before using.
Do not use on natural stone, such as granite, marble or terrazzo; painted surfaces; metallic
glazed surfaces; cast iron; copper or unsealed grouted areas as the natural acids may
damage the surface. Not for use in any cookware other than coffeepots.
Purified Water/Eau/Aqua; Citric Acid (Plant-based) (Chelator &
Descaler); Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Synthetic) (Surfactant);
Sodium Citrate (Buffering Agent); Citrus Sinensis/Aurantium Dulcis
(Sweet Orange) Peel Oil Expressed (Plant-based) (Degreaser);
Glutamic Acid (Plant-based) (Chelator).
• Before the party, ask your Host if she has a shower door with hard
water stains. If so, ask her permission to use the stained door as
a demo during the party. During the party, spray Descaler on the
stained door; wait five to ten minutes and wipe clean with a
• Before the party, ask your Host if she has tile flooring with sealed
grout in her home. If so, ask her if there is an area where the grout
may have become discolored or dirty. During the party, spray
Descaler on a small section of the dirty grout; wait five to ten minutes
and then wipe clean with an EnviroCloth.
DID YOU KNOW
• “Scale” or limescale, also known as calcium carbonate, is the milky
white substance that can collect around faucets and drains. It results
from mineral deposits left by hard water. It’s difficult to remove
without using abrasives, which could damage the finish of the
surface. The natural acids in Descaler make it just right for the job!
• Bathroom Cleaner
• Bathroom Scrub Mitt
• Mold and Mildew Stain Remover