Concentrated solution quickly breaks down and removes greasy, grimy smudges and stains in the kitchen, garage – wherever there’s an oily, greasy mess.
Oily smudges and greasy dirt can show up anywhere. And once it’s on
the scene it likes to stick around, like those fingerprints left on lightswitch plates, or the greasy stovetop that never seems to get clean.
It even loves to linger on garage floors and outdoor patio furniture.
(How’d it get there?)
From oily stains on your countertops to smudges on floors and
walls, our Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate tackles grease, grime,
food residue, stains and gunk that are hard to remove with Norwex
Microfiber and water alone.
WHY IT’S SAFER
• Contains plant-based and biodegradable ingredients.
• No harsh fumes or caustic cleaning agents.
• Bleach • Ammonia • Synthetic fragrance
• Dyes • SLS/SLES • Phthalates
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE
• Perfect for barbecue grills, pots and pans, burner grates and drip
pans, burned-on messes, patio furniture, oily grime on garage floors
• Cleans hard non-porous surfaces, including countertops, floors,
painted walls, glass, porcelain, stainless steel, chrome, aluminum,
painted metal, laminates, fiberglass, plastic, vinyl and ceramic.
• Can also be used as a laundry degreaser to remove stubborn grease
stains from fabric, including microfiber.
• Ultra concentrated! One bottle equals five bottles when diluted.
• Not tested on animals.
• No animal-derived ingredients.
HOW TO USE
• Must dilute before using: Pour 3 tablespoons of concentrate into a
16-ounce spray bottle and slowly fill with water. Swish gently.
• Spray on surface and wipe clean using a Norwex Microfiber cloth or
Mop Pad. For stubborn messes, allow product to sit for a few minutes
before wiping off.
• Not for use on porous or unsealed surfaces. Before using, always
test on an inconspicuous area.
• To use on fabric, including microfiber: After diluting, spray directly
on fabric. Let sit for 10 – 15 minutes. Wash according to garment
care label. For heavy stains, soak for a longer time. Not for use on
silk or wool.
Water, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Alcohol
C9-11 Ethoxylated, Ethanol, Glycerin, Essential Oil.
DID YOU KNOW
• Oil-based degreasers are usually toxic and flammable. Even small amounts entering surface or groundwater can result in
• Forever Bottle with Sprayer • SpiriSponge
• EnviroCloth • Superior Mop Starter System