Many scrubbers can be hard on pots and pans, causing them to
scratch and ruin their finish. Some may also contain toxic soaps or
other harsh cleansing agents that can enter waterways.
The SpiriSponge is safe on most sensitive surfaces and tough enough
to handle a variety of cleaning jobs. It contains no cleansing agents to
pollute the ecosystem. It’s just pure, eco-friendly scrubbing power.
WHY IT’S BETTER
• Unique covering allows for powerful scrubbing action.
• Removes sticky substances, including glue and stuck-on residue.
• Inner foam is encased in a durable covering.
• Safe for use on scratch-sensitive surfaces.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE
• Easily, gently and effectively cleans stainless steel, everyday dishes,
pots and pans, cookware, shower and bath faucets.
• Tackles grease, grime, food residue, stains and gunk when used with
other Norwex household cleaning products.
• Perfect size and shape for easy gripping/handling—great for getting
• Pack of two so you can keep one in your kitchen and have the other
one ready for other household jobs.
HOW TO USE
• Wet sponge before using. Never use dry.
• Wring out excess water before scrubbing.
• To remove watermarks and residue, use with Descaler.
• For heavy duty cleaning of pots and pans, or to help remove
limescale and rust stains, use with Cleaning Paste.
• To remove caked-on grease and grime, spray diluted Heavy Duty
Degreaser Concentrate onto surface and wipe clean with SpiriSponge.
• Use with plenty of water and caution on non-stick surfaces.
• Always test on an inconspicuous place before using to ensure
sponge will not scratch surface.
Do not use with abrasive cleaners on brushed stainless steel and cookware with special
coatings and finishes.
CARING FOR SPIRISPONGES
• Rinse before and after each use, squeeze dry.
• To clean, hand wash with Dishwashing Liquid, rinse, squeeze out
excess water and allow to air dry.
• Demonstrate on a bottle or glass that has remnants of label glue.
• Show guests how it fits in your hand perfectly for using on large
• Demonstrate how the SpiriSponge removes rust from a rusty metal pan.
DID YOU KNOW
• Depending on the amount of use it receives, sponges tend to
degrade over time and must be replaced.
• Cleaning Paste • Descaler
• Dishwashing Liquid • Heavy Duty Degreaser Concentrate