About this item
- PRECISION SERRATED EDGE – OOU steak knife set is serrated edge that cut effortlessly through meat, a great knife set you need for a perfect meal in party with your friends and family.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – OOU steak knives is made of high carbon stainless steel X50CrMoV15 in excellent quality. Engineered to perfection at HRC 54±2 which is sturdy and durable for kitchen cooking.
- EBONY WOODEN HANDLE – The handle of OOU set of steak knives is made of ebony wood which has excellent anti-mildew property and breathable. Ergonomic design makes it can be used as your own hand. Perfect combination of both practice and home decor must.
- HIGH TECH IN KNIVES – These kitchen knives adopt patented BO Oxidation technology, suits an unique black oxide layer on the surface to reach truly anti-rusting & anti-corrosion that can never be chipped off. All OOU products are secure guarantee of health and environmental-friendly.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE – We promise all OOU kitchen knives and products are lifetime service and you will never have chance to apply for. They are the best you will ever own with such affordable price. Just contact us through your order if you have any questions and we will serve you until you get your 100% satisfaction.
BO Oxidation Craftsmanship
Each OOU knife is carefully selected from high-quality steel. After the knife blank is formed, it needs to be oxidized by a proprietary BO oxidation technology, which forms a dense oxide film on the surface of the blade. This technology is by far the only technology that allows the knife to be FDA-approved after oxidation.
48-Hour Salt Spay Test
After treatment by the BO oxidation technique of the OOU patent, the surface of the knife forms a dense oxide film. The picture shows the results of the 48-hour salt spray test. The surface of the traditional knife has been rusted, while the OOU black knife still has no rust.
In the production process, the OOU professional test team will randomly select some of the knife samples for the cut test. As the test on the chart, the test results are always satisfactory.
OOU Care for you:
- It is not suitable for slicing through frozen foods as this may make the blade lose its sharpness.
- Do not use your hand to test the hardness of the blade
- Hand washing is recommended yet safe for dishwasher.